Stratford Management Tokyo, Japan: A Safe Haven
There’s always a risk in investment. Stratford Management is a company that will help you lessen the possible chances of risks in investing your wealth.
As the world progresses, so our expenses.
Have you ever heard of inflation? It happens every day, and you may not notice it, but it’s there.
After a few years, you’ll see a particular product will double its price. This inflation is mostly dependent on your country’s economy.
There will be a time where your savings are not enough for a standard way of living.
Stratford Management Japan offers various services that suit your portfolio.
With over $1.5 Billion in assets, 1380 clients, and more than 25 years of experience handling risk management, the company stands tall as one of the trusted account management services.
There is no risk-free investment. If someone is offering you a zero-risk investment, then it’s probably a scam.
Always remember if it’s too good to be true, it probably is not valid. The Stratford Management also states on their FAQ that the investment returns are not guaranteed.
But the good thing is they keep long-term progress and oversee regular reviews to ensure the client’s investment is consistent and meets their needs.
Studies show that there are two known basic strategies that you should learn to lessen the risk of your asset investments.
- Asset Allocation. It is a portfolio composed of different assets, such as cash and cash equivalents, equities, etc. By doing this, it decreases the effect of one investment on your overall’s portfolio value.
- Diversification. The simplest way to explain this is, “don’t put all of your eggs in one basket.” It’s always good to diversify your investments. It would decrease the risk if one of your investment stocks became volatile.
Of course, these two basic strategies are being practiced within the company by their financial advisors.
There are also types of risks that should be studied by investors.
The two main categories of investment risks are Systematic and Non-systematic.
It is commonly known as market risk.
It means that the value of your investment will change because of events that affect the entire market.
There are four main subtypes of systematic risk; Interest rate risk, Equity risk, Currency risk, and Business Cycle risk.
- Interest rate. Everyone knew that the interest rate varies or changes. Hence, market value also changes. This risk usually applies to bonds.
- Equity. The prices of equity are directly affected by the supply and demand changes.
- Currency. Trading investments or stocks using different currencies post a risk of value between the two. A value of a currency in another country may change relatively.
- Business Cycle. Owning a risk asset such as stocks, bonds, etc., during a decline in economic activity posts risks in their value.
It is commonly known as a specific risk.
It means that the value of your investment may change because of the factors on your particular investment.
Examples of non-systematic risks are:
- Liquidity risk. It’s an example of a non-systematic risk when you cannot sell your assets when you wanted to. The value of that asset may change depending on the time you tried to sell it.
- Concentration risk. It’s is an example where you invested only in a fewer or single company. Your investment returns will be significantly affected by a change in the single company you invested in.
- Price risk. To simply explain this, if you invest in a well-known smartphone brand. And they released a brand new model of a smartphone, and users complained about a battery or other common defects that users have, the company will expect a lot of returns. It will affect the share value of the smartphone’s company.
Stratford Management Services
- Financial Planning. It is a process where you will set a goal for your finances. It’s a long term method of managing your funds to make sure it will last while considering the financial barriers that you may encounter in every stage of life. The examples for this service are handling an inheritance of a large sum of money, preparation for marriage, financial crisis such as illness, accident, death, birth, education fund, etc.
- Portfolio Management. Whether you are an individual, a company, or an institution, Stratford Management can help you oversee your investments to meet your long-term financial goals and objectives. The company’s ultimate goal is to maximize your investments.
- Everybody will hit the age of retirement. The best thing you could do is to consult the company to manage your retirement funds wisely.
- Estate Planning. This type of planning determines how an individual’s wealth or assets will be managed and distributed after death. It also involves properties and financial obligations when they become incapacitated.
- Tax Sheltering Strategies. It is a process of minimizing or decreasing an individual’s taxable income or tax liabilities. It is legal and usually done by transactions that lower taxable income through credits and deductions.
At present, most are digital. I have seen investment scams on Facebook and other social media platforms.
Fortunately, you can immediately tell if a person online is trying to scam you by doing short research.
I still prefer a face to face interaction with financial advisors, just like within Stratford Management.
Discussing business with your advisor makes you feel safe, free from scam, and you can see their sincerity.
Education about investments is a necessity nowadays.
I firmly believe that people will lessen investment risks if they educate themselves.
Bank interest rate is my commonly used example when applying for a loan. In a way, what you will purchase using that loan is an investment.
Banks are not upfront with the real interest rate on their loan program. There is what we call simple and compound interest rates.
And there is a considerable difference between them when you compute for the interest amount of your loan.
Again, consulting with Stratford Management will be a great choice.
Not only will you be able to discuss your financial plans in the future, but you will receive help on how to grow your finances exponentially.