SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Sacramento’s Tower Bridge Dinner returned Sunday back after a year-long pandemic hiatus.
Everyone in attendance was required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours.
Last year’s cancelation impacted not just vendors but also surrounding businesses.
Mike Testa CEO of Visit Sacramento said people are excited to be back and the event gives the local economy a long-overdue boost.
“I always tell people, ‘Think about what you spend money on when you go out of town.’ That’s exactly what’s happening in this market from Uber to Lyft, to hotels, to a bar, a restaurant, to a souvenir, it’s great money into our economy,” he said.
Rosalinda Palomino and Carlos Zamudio spent the weekend…