Grand County’s real estate transactions Aug. 29 to Sept. 4 were worth more than $36.4 million combined.
• Big Horn Park Filing #1, Lot 58 – Gene Turner to Johnny Hirt, $254,000
• Gore City Addn to Kremmling Lot 18, Block 5; Lot 19, Block W2 – New Direction IRA Inc, Eugene Bellavance3 and Elizabeth Bellavance Bene to Alma De Leon, $319,000
• Great Divide Head Lettuce Colony TRT 11 Partial Legal – See Document; SEC 31 TWP 2N R 76W Partial Legal – See Document – Clifford and Tina Rolando to Michael and Tamara Cowgill, $689,900
• Village at Elk Track 2nd Filing Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot 13 – Alisa and Christopher Kennedy to Susan and David Klein Jr, Kelly and John Nason, Susan Klein Spillers, $879,950
• Inn at SilverCreek PH I Condo Unit L235 – Equity Trust Company, Lynette Teichman, Jeffrey Desich, Elizabeth Jerdonek and George Sullivan to Peavine Properties Co LLC, $150,000