(Adds close of U.S. markets)
* MSCI AWCI, Dow, S&P500 indexes hit fresh highs
* Canadian, European indexes also set records
* Copper at all-time high on recovery prospects
* Emergency market currencies shine
* Graphic: Global asset performance http://tmsnrt.rs/2yaDPgn
* Graphic: World FX rates http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh
By Herbert Lash and Ritvik Carvalho
NEW YORK/LONDON, May 7 (Reuters) – Commodity prices jumped, the dollar slid to a two-month low and major global equity indexes scaled record peaks on Friday after weak U.S. jobs data for April tamped down fears that a booming economy would spark inflation and higher interest rates.
The data eased worries the Federal Reserve would reduce its massive stimulus program anytime soon and was seen as helping President Joe Biden push through his plans for trillions of dollars in new spending on infrastructure and education.
The yield on the…