FELTON, Calif., Jan. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global anti-aging products market is projected to reach USD 51.5 billion by 2025, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The growing awareness regarding adverse effect of aging and increasing focus on personal hygiene are anticipated to fuel the demand for the market in forthcoming years. Additionally, rising demand for personal care products and increasing product development are anticipated to propel the market demand in the next few years.
The rising awareness regarding the harmful chemical used in the anti-aging products and its adverse effects on the skin are projected to create a huge opportunity for natural and organic products. Thus, growing preferences for natural products are projected to positively affect the market growth. For instance, according to a U.S report published in 2016, 57% of women in the U.S prefer to use natural ingredients in personal care products.
The hair care segment is anticipated to see significant growth over the forecast period, owing to the rising number of hair problems such as hair thinning, dryness and loss of volume. The segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Owing to the increasing demand for hair care products, manufacturers are introducing various products and solutions such as shampoos, moisturizers, colors and therapies, which is expected to bode well for the segment growth.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on “Anti-Aging Products Market” Report 2025.
Growing consciousness regarding personal appearance in developing nations like Brazil, India and Thailand is projected to augment the growth of antiaging products market in upcoming years. Further, with the rising number of distribution channels, product availability and easy accessibility, rural areas are expected to foresee significant penetration over the next few years.
North America held more than 35% of the market share in 2018, owing to high spending on beauty & personal care products and shifting preferences of consumers towards modernized high-quality products. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to increasing consumers’ inclination towards heathy lifestyle and increasing purchasing power.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The skincare segment has accounted for more than 60% of the market share in 2018.
- Hair care segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.0%, during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets segment has captured more than 50% of the market share in 2018.
- The online segment is anticipated to see the fastest growth over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025, with a CAGR of 7.3%.
- Asia Pacific anti-aging products market is projected to grow with the fastest CAGR of 6.3%, during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025.
Browse 80 page research report with TOC on “Global Anti-Aging Products Market” at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-anti-aging-products-market
Million Insights has segmented the global anti-aging products market on the basis of product, distribution channel and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
- Supermarket & Hypermarket
- Convenience Store
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Browse more research reports on Consumer Goods Sector, by Million Insights:
- Coffee Beans Market – The global coffee beans market size was worth USD 27.0 billion in the year 2018 and is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 6.7% for the period 2019 to 2025. The rising number of outlets like Starbucks and CCD in China, India, and different countries is expected to boost the market.
- Diet Soft Drinks Market – The global diet soft drinks market size was accounted for USD 4.1 billion in 2018. There was significant increase in the demand for diet drinks owing to changing food habits of consumers as they prefer nutritive alternatives to high calorie beverages.
- Door Handles Market – The global door handles market size was worth USD 2.6 billion, in the year 2018. It is projected to grow with a CAGR of 3.9% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. The market expansion is driven by the increasing use of door handles for various commercial and residential projects, fast industrialization and urbanization, and customer outlay on interior furnishings and renovation.
- Dried Berries Market– The global dried berries market size was accounted for USD 29.70 Billion in 2018. The market is anticipated to witness a significant growth rate with a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to the increase in awareness about the maintenance of personal health and wellbeing by consumption of natural food products.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
All your Asset management needs with Global Asset Management Seoul Korea Magazine